Vincent Marino presently represents the towns of Orange, Derby, and Bethany, and is special land use counsel in the towns of Seymour, Beacon Falls, and Monroe. He represents the Water Pollution Control Authorities in the towns of Orange, Stratford, and the City of Derby. He also represents the Orange Board of Education.
He is recognized by Best Lawyers in America (2018-2023) for his work in Municipal Law.
In his land use and zoning practice, Vincent often appears before planning and zoning commissions, inland wetlands commissions, zoning boards of appeals, and other administrative agencies. He represents property owners, neighborhood groups, and municipalities in administrative appeals and zoning and wetlands enforcement proceedings.
Vincent also practices in state and federal court representing individuals and businesses in commercial litigation, construction litigation and bankruptcy matters.
- Best Lawyers in America®, Municipal Law, 2018-2023
- Connecticut Super Lawyers®, Municipal, 2016-2022
- Orange Chamber of Commerce, "Businessperson of the Year," 2018
- Boy Scouts of America Connecticut Yankee Council, Good Scout Luncheon Honoree, 2013
- Business New Haven, “Rising Star,” 2009
- Connecticut Law Tribune “New Leaders of the Law” Award, 2004
- LexisNexis® Practice Guide: Connecticut Administrative Law and Practice Matthew Bender & Company, Inc., a member of LexisNexis®, 2017-2021
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Stamford/Norwalk Regional Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- South Central Connecticut Regional Water Authority
- Governor's Representative (6/2009 - Present)
- CT Commission on Compensation of Elected Officials and Judges
- (6/2009 - Present)